What’s really getting you going this year? Whose lives do you want to explore, what challenges you want to pose? The Red Stitch Ensemble are keen to read all about it!
Applications close Tuesday 31st January.
– Synopsis (1 paragraph)
– Script outline (up to 3 pages)
– Key themes and ideas (up to 1 page)
– Why do you want to develop this particular script with the Red Stitch ensemble? (1 paragraph)
– The first 20 pages of the script you are pitching
– Do you have a first draft of the entire script? Y/N
Applicants must satisfy one of the following criteria to be eligible for this program:
- One previously performed season of writing for theatre or film, either short or long form (to be submitted) OR
- A graduate diploma, bachelor or higher writing course or recommendation from respected industry writing professional
Please note they cannot accept hard copy applications. Please send all material as an attachment in one email, with your name as the subject line.
Please download the application forms on the website here.