With so much creative talent floating around Australia and New Zealand, frankie magazine are wanting to give local folk a helping hand with their Good Stuff awards!
The program was created with the aim of giving writers, artists and other types of creatives a hearty pat on the back for their works. There are exciting prizes and opportunities up for grabs for each and every Good stuff winner.
To enter, simply select a personal project that you're most proud of, select a suitable category, then head over to their entry page to submit.
- Entry costs: $30AUD (please sick to one project per submission)
- Finalists will be announced on 1st February 2017.
- Their judging panel will select a winner for each category, and there will also be a special reader-voted people's choice award.
Each winner will receive:
- a $1000 cash prize
- a year’s subscription to frankie magazine
- a feature in issue 77 of frankie
- an invitation to a special winners’ dinner, attended by the judges, their lovely sponsors and the frankie press team
Entries are open from 1st December 2016 to midnight on 23rd January 2017.
For further details, please visit the link here.
You can view the terms and conditions here.