The Dundee International Book Prize has established itself as the UK’s premier prize for debut novelists. The £5,000 cash award together with publication, make The Dundee International Book Prize highly valued by tomorrow’s great new writers seeking to break into the publishing world. The award, now running for the twelfth time, is for an unpublished novel on any theme and in any genre.
Some of the details are as follows:
- Manuscripts will only be accepted in electronic form. Submission packs must contain three separate documents; the full manuscript, an entry form and a synopsis (maximum 500 words). All documents must be double spaced in Microsoft™ Word with each page numbered in sequential order. Any submissions made without following these requirements will be rejected.
- The entry must be a novel, in English and an original work of fiction.
- Submissions may not be under current consideration by another publisher before March 31st 2017. Any submissions found to be under consideration will be disqualified.
- Novels for children or young adults will not be accepted.
- Submissions that have been self-published on Kindle or in ebook format previously will be accepted.
For the full details, visit the website here.
All submissions should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org