The Aesthetica Creative Writing Award is an international literary prize that celebrates excellence in Poetry and Short Fiction. The prize is now in its 11th year, hosted by the international art and culture publication, Aesthetica Magazine. With the aim to support and nurture new writing talent, it awards publication within an inspiring anthology to a shortlist of 60 writers, including a winner from each category.
Prizes are as follows:
- £1,000 prize money for the Poetry winner
- £1,000 prize money for the Short Fiction winner
- Publication in the Aesthetica Creative Writing Annual
- A selection of books from Vintage and Bloodaxe Books
- One year print subscription to Granta
- Full Membership to The Poetry Society (Poetry Winner)
- Consultation with Redhammer Management (Short Fiction Winner)
- A complimentary copy of the Annual
Poetry entries should be no more than 40 lines. Fiction entries should be no more than 2,000 words.
Entries close 31 August 2017.
Visit the website for more information here.